Zeroshell + Zerotruth

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Zeroshell + Zerotruth

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Papais Elio Enzo 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Papais Elio Enzo
    Participant

1) I write an sd image on a new micro-sd
    2) The hardware is Raspberry PI2 with an onboard Ethernet and 2 other USB to Ethernet controllers
    3) The integrated Ethernet controller (ETH00) assumes an IP 192.168.0.75
    4) I configure ETH01 with IP 192.168.1.252 (my default gateway is 192.168.1.1)
    5) In NAT I enter ETH01
    6) I configure the gateway with ip 192.168.1.1
    7) Configure ETH02 with IP 172.16.0.1 and configure some VLANs in this LAN
    The system works well and I can navigate smoothly from all adapters and classes and vlan. Zeroshell in the package menu, gives no indication whatsoever and seems to work properly.

At this point
    8) I install Zerotruth and for the first time without logging into zerotruth or any zerotruth configuration page, if I go to the zeroshell package menu, zeroshell says that zeroshell.org is not reachable ….

where is the problem?
    who would know how to help me
    Thank you.

1) Scrivo un’immagine sd su una nuova micro-sd
    2) L’hardware è Raspberry PI2 con un Ethernet onboarde altri 2 controller da USB a Ethernet
    3) Il controller Ethernet integrato (ETH00) assume un IP 192.168.0.75
    4) Configuro ETH01 con IP 192.168.1.252 (il mio gateway predefinito è 192.168.1.1)
    5) Nella NAT inserisco ETH01
    6) Configuro il gateway con ip 192.168.1.1
    7) Configuro ETH02 con IP 172.16.0.1 e configuro alcune VLAN in questa LAN
    Il sistema funziona bene e posso navigare senza problemi da tutti gli adattatori e classi e vlan. Zeroshell nel menu dei pacchetti, non da indicazioni di sorta e sembra funzionare correttamente.

A questo punto
    8) installo Zerotruth e per la prima volta senza effettuare il login in zerotruth o in qualsiasi pagina di configurazione di zerotruth, se vado al menu pacchetti di zeroshell, zeroshell dice che zeroshell.org non è raggiungibile ….

dov’è il problema?
    chi mi saprebbe dare una mano
    Grazie.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.