ZeroShell on RPi3b 3.7.1A

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell ZeroShell on RPi3b 3.7.1A

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sadnblueish 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sadnblueish

Just installed 3.7.1.A on Raspberry Pi3b. I think the Netbalancer module has bugs. It works intermittently. It took me over an hour to figure out that Netbalancer is not working as it should.

I have been using ZS since many years now and I am excited to run Zeroshell on RPi3 now.

If anybody has any clue, please let me know otherwise I think we need to wait for a fix.

sadnblueish

@sadnblueish wrote:

Just installed 3.7.1.A on Raspberry Pi3b. I think the Netbalancer module has bugs. It works intermittently. It took me over an hour to figure out that Netbalancer is not working as it should.

I have been using ZS since many years now and I am excited to run Zeroshell on RPi3 now.

If anybody has any clue, please let me know otherwise I think we need to wait for a fix.

After a reboot, Internet stops working. I got 2 gateways defined. I have disable Netbalancer and then enable it again to get back things online. Tested few times, consistent behaviour.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.