I’ve got a request who was a little bit discussed also into the ZeroShell italian forum without any solution for me.
I’d like to have both ZeroShell & IpCop into the same LAN in order to have:
– server by ZeroShell: Load Balancing and VPN (Roadwarrior)
– server by IpCop: Proxy with URLFilter and AdvProxy
DHCP service could be served by IpCop or ZeroShell depending on the configuration. I imagine it will be server by ZeroShell.
This is my scenario:
2xDSL connection (fault) <> switch <> ZeroShell <> IpCOP <> switch <> LAN.
Each ZeroShell and IpCop box is a machine with two ethernet adapters in order to be connected to the left/right side of the above map.
How to configure ZeroShell and IpCop (IP classes? Transparent proxy on IpCop?) to have them working together in order to have:
– website filtered by IpCop
– incoming VPN connections for roadwarriors
– I already know how to configure VPN on ZeroShell and IpCop, and how to install and configure UrlFilter/AdvProxy on IpCop.
– I’m not a Linux specialist, I’m just a ZeroShell and IpCop admin.
– my problem is to make ZeroShell and IpCop working together! 🙂