Zeroshell in Server Load balancing using Virtual Server

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Zeroshell in Server Load balancing using Virtual Server

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Vicokes 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vicokes

I want to know how ZS can be use in Real server farm as indicated below on Zeroshell.net under the main features of Zeroshell:
    “TCP/UDP port forwarding (PAT) to create Virtual Servers. This means that real server cluster will be seen with only one IP address (the IP of the virtual server) and each request will be distributed with Round Robin algorithm to the real servers;”
    Thanks
    Victor
    tope2008@yahoo.com

jimmyz

This is a relatively simple part of the configuration on the part of zeroshell I think.

In the Routing section of the web UI, select virtual servers. Enter the port forwarding information asked for. For the Real Servers field you would enter multiple ip addresses or ip range and the traffic will be distributed as described to those ip addresses. It also says on the virtual server dialog: “It is important to note that only load balancing is gauranteed not fault tolerance.”

I have not used it this way, perhaps someone with direct experience will chime in with more information.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.