Working redirect solution to get users to your website

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Working redirect solution to get users to your website

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  webwarrior 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

webwarrior

Edit the following file:
    vi /root/kerbynet.cgi/template/cp_clientctrl

Change the RedirectSite() funtion, and replace the line stating:
    WO.location=…….
    change it to WO.location=”yourwebsitedomainname” by pressing the insert key first

use the command escape followed by “:x” to save it.

Then use the following command to copy it locally:
    cp /root/kerbynet.cgi/template/cp_clientctrl /Database/cp_clientctrl

Keep in mind that the directory /root/ is stored in a RAM disk. To do your changes permanent, you just have to save the file in the /Database directory and add in the /etc/rc.local a cp which copies the file in the original position after any reboot.

You will need to use a copy command, that can override the file in Ram disk. I do not know what the syntax would be, and do not even know if it will execute it when rebooting.

After editing the file, you can test it immediately. FIRST CLOSE ALL BROWSERSSSIONS.

You should be able to log in, and then get redirected to your hardcoded website address.

Let me know if someone knows the correct cp command that will work in /etc/rc.local !

webwarrior

Hi,

I saw that it is the easiest to edit this startup script through the web interface.

You have to enable it for it to kinck of, first via the web interface under the setup tab.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.