Why We Use VPN?

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN Why We Use VPN?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Russell Gill 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pogosupport

Please Tell me Why VPN is required and what is the use of VPN in SEO or Internet marketing.

mariad

Well, basic utility of a vpn is to hide your original IP and keep you secure online. A vpn can be used by various categories of people like travelers, businessmen, accessing geo-restricted content which is not available in the users region and for the purpose of SEO and Internet Marketing as well.

Specifically to your query, an SEO or the internet marketing can use a vpn so that they know which keyword or content is ranked on google in different regions, there are loads of forums and communities that do not allow people to register or use the forum for that purpose people do you use a vpn to get in and explore more related to their topic of concern.

Well the list can go on on.

Well i am working for an E-commerce organization and our target audience is Canada but our seo team is working from India so they usually use canada related vpn for performing their SEOs job. Here is that topic that help me for choosing the right vpn for Canada region. https://www.vpnranks.com/5-best-canada-vpn/

mariad

hey, i checked the review site you shared. I would like to know which vpn does your team uses, from the best ones mentioned.

mariad

And how much are you paying for it?

@jeanericblass wrote:

Well i am working for an E-commerce organization and our target audience is Canada but our seo team is working from India so they usually use canada related vpn for performing their SEOs job. Here is that topic that help me for choosing the right vpn for Canada region.

that’s sound great ! i m also here from an India and work in a well settled software house… here in my company also using india vpn for working that depends outside of the country…

samsmith

@pogosupport wrote:

Please Tell me Why VPN is required and what is the use of VPN in SEO or Internet marketing.

Ahen you work some other country website then you need to use these country ip. its hurt your Best SEO practice.

mxbrady

@pogosupport wrote:

A friend of mine once wrote a post on it and I collaborated on it. it was in fact about how vpns can chip in in the case of content and seo. for a while we knew how IT firms use vpns for seo because another friend who’s here with us in brighton uses an australian vpn it all the time to gain access to his client’s region locked site. then we kept asking the friend and he kept telling us how it helps us in monitoring and maintaining rank sheets and other stuff all the time. i think it’s got more use than we think. it can actually help you become a person from that region, think like one, google like one and navigate like one and that is what helps in actually optimizing your content and everything else according to the user of that region[/url]

wEisily

to bypass any geo restriction. It’s illegal sometimes. It is not recommended to use vpn in gaming because you may not get your account recovered or supported by staffs. I got that experience
    Anw, i often use vpn when i am in some conservative countries (like China, how can you live without vpn service? It’s necessary). I use Vilna Kraina VPN app on my android phone. Pretty good vpn

VPN use for anonymity and in marketing break to geo-restrictions so that can riched our service or products to the user.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.