Web interface no more reachable after power failule

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Web interface no more reachable after power failule

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  DarknessBBB 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

DarknessBBB

Hello everyone!

suddenly, after a power shutdown, the web interface is no more reachable, but everything seems to work (it happened 3 weeeks ago and no one noticed). what have I to check via shell? Is it possible, via shell, to make a backup and restore it after a fresh installation?

Thank you very much

gordonf

Go to the ZS console and select Z (Fasilsafe mode). I think this will restart your installation to use the temporary profile, and from there you could log on to the web interface at the default IP (192.168.0.75) and take a backup of your profile. You could then restore it to a fresh installation.

You could also use D (Profile Manager) on the console to deactivate the active profile and restart, which would do a similar thing, but it would stay in the temporary profile until you back up / restore your original profile.

Both of these approaches would take your router offline, so you’d cut off your normal client PCs while you did this. Also, I don’t know what would happen if you tried restoring a possibly corrupted profile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.