VPN does not stick on selected Gateway

Home Page Forums Network Management Signal a BUG VPN does not stick on selected Gateway

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  argo 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

argo

Hi,

I use a dual Wan Setup with two VPNs and selected Gateways (“Auto” is not selected). Most times when a Gateway goes down, the VPN will be reconnected on the remaining Gateway, so both VPNs are up.
    I thought by selecting a specific Gateway, the VPN should be down until the selected Gateway is up again. Is this behaviour normal / intendend?
    If yes, any possibility to change it? My Bond is configured active-backup and switching back the Primary VPN to the recovered Gateway produces two disconnects which would not be happen if the primary VPN waits until his Gateway is up again. In a Failure of the Primary Gateway my QOS Settings on the VPNs are not working because the Primary VPN reconnects with the secondary Gateway, but this Connection has less Bandwith. Thanks for any hint, even if downgrading to a former Version (running 3.3.2 at the Moment)

argo

I downgraded one Zeroshell to 3.2.1 and now the VPNs work as expected (no connection when Gateway is down) will do some more failover tests and report the results.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.