User session auto-disconnection (captive portal)

Home Page Forums Network Management RADIUS 802.1x and Captive Portal User session auto-disconnection (captive portal)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dcs.zs 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dcs.zs

Hello,
    I’m using Zeroshell to permit users in my lan to access to internet. Everything is working ok, captive portal using radius, etc…

There’s only one question i can’t solve. I turned off the captive portal’s popup and make the Authenticator Validity forever, allowing one connection (not simultaneus) cause I want the user to identify just one time per machine. Then, when the same user tries to log in in another machine, the portal says multiple connections are not allowed. I know this is the way it works.

The thing I want to achieve is: when a user, that is logged in a machine, tries to log in an other machine, to disconnect the first session an open a new one in the new machine.
    Is that possible by any way?

Sorry for my english and a lot of thanks for Zeroshell, runs smoothly by the moment.
    Greetings,
    David.

manu69x

I have the same problem …
    It would be useful a popup link for permit user disconnection whith user password of course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.