Trying to upgrade Zeroshell 3.0.0 to 3.3.2, but not getting anywhere. If anyone has got an idea on what I’m missing here or how to proceed, I would much appreciated your comments. Here is what I did:
1. Downloaded image ZeroShell-3.3.2-USB.img and copied to CF card
2. Booted ALIX with CF card in internal slot.
3. Can connect with browser to https://192.168.0.75
4. Restore the profile I backed up before upgrade, and verified its config (IPs etc)
5. Activate this profile, and the ALIX goes into reboot
6. After the restart, I cannot connect to it with browser (to the IP in the profile)
7. Connecting to serial, can see Zeroshell up, switch into Fail Safe mode.
8. Still cannot connect to 192.168.0.75, neither http nor https.
I tried this several times with identical outcome. Any ideas??
In case someone is interested, the problem was with the webserver not starting up. From the serial I accessed the shell and found the webserver not running, due to an incorrect path for the ssl cert in the config. Don’t know if this is due to the upgrade/restore profile process, or if someone messed with the config before I took over this device (probably the latter).
After rectifying this and starting the web server, I was able to access with browser, and all the config was in place correctly.