Trouble accessing Zeroshell admin from WAN

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Trouble accessing Zeroshell admin from WAN

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  unsichtbare 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

unsichtbare

Ever since enabling Net Balancing on 2 WAN connections, I have trouble accessing Zeroshell admin from WAN IP. Not impossible, but slow and needs to reload several times before full page loads. Here’s the setup:

ETH00 < Static Public IP assigned by ISP < modem < WAN Link ETH01 ETH02 > VLAN’s > LAN

I have set up Net Balancer and given ETH01 a higher priority because it is faster but my static IP (WAN admin access) is on ETH00. Now I have trouble accessing Zeroshell through the IP on ETH00. I did create a balancing rule for the native VLAN on ETH02 and one other to use ETH00, but no luck.

Ideas?

imported_fulvio
    Participant

I know this problem and it is because the automatic/manual balancing rules does not work for INPUT/OUTPUT Netfilter chains.
    I will solve this issue in the next release.

Regards
    Fulvio

unsichtbare

I have a fairly heavily configured Zeroshell: 4 NIC’s, HP DL380, 100’s of clients, captive portal, 5 DHCP scopes, QoS, 5 VLAN’s, etc.. Let me know if I can help to test/validate in any way.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Could you describe your network setup in a pdf/html document I can link in the documentation page?

Regards
    Fulvio

unsichtbare

Sure. Couple Days..

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Thank you.
    Fulvio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.