Traffic Shaping with QoS

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Traffic Shaping with QoS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Madwin 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Madwin

Hi

I have the following problem, I’ve installed a ZeroShell distro on a server so it can do a Captive Portal with Traffic Shaping in Routed mode, the Captive Portal works without problems, i have problems with the traffic shaping, i configured it according to the guide (bridge mode) on the zeroshell website, but when i do a speedtest and check the statistics, all the traffic goes through the DEFAULT class, after i created one class allowing only 1024Kbits, i’d really appreciate the help on this issue, since it’s very URGENT please

Best Regards

Madwin

I already searched the forums to see if there a post that can help me, but all the posts i found are doing a QoS with a Bridge, and i need it on Router mode, and according to my config, it’s all good except that all traffic goes through the DEFAULT class, i really really appreciate the help on this

Madwin

I’m wondering if the DEFAULT class is for ALL traffic, or if i can narrow it to a class, since this is kinda like an ISP implementation with several speed plans (ex. 1024K, 512K, 256K, etc) but to no avail, it all goes through DEFAULT 🙁

i’ve tried everything on the Zeroshell but no luck 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.