ticket generator

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell ticket generator

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  zeque 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zeque

is there any way to generate tickets with zeroshell ???

imported_fulvio
    Participant

what does ticket mean for you?

murray654

I am not 100% sure about zeque’s question, but I think he means printing out tickets and generating on demand users like for a wireless hotspot eg in a hotel or internet cafĂ©.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

A lot of people ask me for this feature. I am going to implement it as soon as possible.

Regards
    Fulvio

blueweiser

Dear Fulvio,
    I just set up zeroshell in a hotel environment and qould like to post a huge thank you for the great work.

Although I do still have tons of issues and problems with the setup, I’m still absolutely greatful.

Fulvio, you were posting about an implementation of a ticket system in zeroshell in January 2007.
    I was wondering if this ever founb its way into zeroshell.
    Obviously I do use the last version, but I’m unable to locate the module if it exists or any kind of equivalent.

BTW, would you happen to have stumbled upon a HowTo for a hotel-like environment anywhere in the internet – that might help a lot….

kind regards

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Sorry, but the accounting module is not ready in Zeroshell. I’d like to have it for the end of the Summer, but I am not sure I will be able to work on this module.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.