Terms of Service Only – No Auth?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Terms of Service Only – No Auth?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  adema 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

adema

Hello,

I am looking for something that can give me a captive portal for a hot spot. However, I need only to present a “Terms of Service” page before allowing pass through traffic. And then a possible log of connections (but this isn’t mandatory). This is for a temporary show where we are providing free internet access to all attendees. Can ZeroShell be configured in this way? Is it overkill? And if ZeroShell isn’t applicatble, does anyone have a recommendation? Or any suggestions at all. I have never set up a captive portal before. But I’ve been tasked with the project. Thanks for you help.

Tony D.

adema

*** bump ***

Any responses at all? Could sure use some feedback, any feedback. Thank you

Tony D.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Sorry, but the current release cannot be configured to show an information splash without authentication. In the future I think to add this features,
    but at the moment you could use NoCat Captive Portal http://nocat.net that include NoCatSplash.

lopaka

Best I can think of is to make your terms of service the image you display for the site. Easy to make in Gimp or photoshop. Have the TOS on it and the agreement that by entering the listed login and password, they are agreeing to the TOS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.