Some Virtual Servers hidden from listing – how to delete?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Some Virtual Servers hidden from listing – how to delete?

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jeffrhysjones 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

I needed to do a:

patch -p1 -d / < /Database/patches/[name].patch

That worked.

BIG THANKS to Josh (zevlag) for his help on this pretty serious bug. Anyone that creates more than 99 Virtual Servers with the current release will merrily add virtual servers, and think they are all good – until they go to delete them – they will not show up in the list. Worse, if you reboot- they all go.

The supplied patch has totally fixed the problem and it’s about time ZS was fixed!!!

Anyway – I hope this thread helps someone before it’s too late.. I can’t be the only person out there with more than 99+ Virtual Server entries…

Can I!?

Cheers,

Jeff

Ren Lang
    Participant

I would like to say a big Thank You to Fulvio and all of you that are in some way involved with Zeroshell develpment and Forum. Nice, clean, dependable, almost everything working as a charm.

Well… I say ‘Almost’ just because it looks that the same PAT limitation remains, even in Beta13, wich seems to be the last one.

No need for further description, since jeffrhysjones did it very well. I would just like to add that every deleted Virtual Server (PAT) result in one less dir in /PAT . At now I have only 56 dirs, from 45 to 100.

These are my questions:

1. Should I create the missing directories with cloned files? If I do so, how can I edit the PAT without deleting the dir?

2. Should I apply the same patch from Zevlag, suggest to Beta 11?

Is there any other more recent patch?

I thank you very much for any help in this matter.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.