SITE TO SITE ZEROSHELL – OPEN VOPN SERVER

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN SITE TO SITE ZEROSHELL – OPEN VOPN SERVER

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pgbuz 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Matteo Romoli
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m sorry for my english..
    In my company i have to migrate two server from local to cloud VPS (VPS1 and VPS2).
    Currently (local) i ‘ve zeroshell distribution (3.8.1).
    when the servers will be in the cloud, i will have to create a vpn site-site from server farm to my local zeroshell.
    The company that supplies me the vps give me also a second VPS (VPS0) with ubuntun server and openvpn server installed, “before” my VPS1 and VPS2.
    In this way i create vpn site-site between zersohell and VPS0
    I would like some advice from you:
    1. It is possible configure a vpn site-site from zeroshell and openvpn server (unbuntu 16.04 lts)?
    2. It is the right way about reliability and security?
    3. can you advise me the hardware specifications for the zeroshell machine in order to manage a site-site and 50 local users?
    thanks for your attention
    Matteo

Joao Vieira
    Participant

good
    in my case I have 3 sites united by zeroshell via vpn in the lan-to-lan option, and in the vpn-to-lan option, in one of the sites I have an ubuntu server with several services, dns, apache, ftp, samba , a windows server with shared folders, and all accecible from the 3 site lan to the printers, it opened that acer tests in your configuration before starting to use the cloud

my zeroshell has the dns configured in the 3 sites so that it only looks for example zero-1.net, zero-2.net, zero-3.net

—————————————————

buenas
    en mi caso yo tengo 3 sitios unidos por zeroshell via vpn en la opcion lan-to-lan, y en la opcion vpn-to-lan, en uno de los sitios tengo servidor ubunto con varios servicios, dns, apache, ftp, samba, un windows server con carpetas compartidas, y todo accecible desde los 3 sitio lan hasta las impresoras, abria que acer pruebas en tu configuracion antes de empesar a usar la nube

mi zeroshell tiene el dns configurado en los 3 sitios para que solo busque ejemplo zero-1.net, zero-2.net, zero-3.net

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Joao Vieira.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by  Joao Vieira.

pgbuz
    Participant

Hi Joao Vieira. I’m looking for a site to site vpn tls X.509 not bridged configuration. At the start I tried with zeroshell and linksys WRT54 router but didn’t found the parameters. Can you share your base config to help? Thank you very much

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  pgbuz.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.