Showing "NO Link" in Net Balancer.

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Showing "NO Link" in Net Balancer.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  tanmoy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tanmoy

Hi,

I have created 3 lan-to-lan vpn connections in zeroshell using our three internet connections. also checked both side its working.
    Like :
    client side lan-to-lan VPN gateway is 176.1.42.10 . when I am checking server site showing “VPN00 Connected to 176.1.42.10:1195 (UDP)”
    Also checked rest 2 lan-to-lan vpn showing connected.

I want Internet from server side to client side using lan-to-lan vpn tunnel, so I have configured three ips under lan-to-lan vpn connections in both sides. Also ping working among each other.

Like:
    10.100.100.1 ip configured under server side lan-to-lan vpn
    10.100.100.101 ip configured under client side lan-to-lan vpn
    I am able to ping from client side to 10.100.100.1 .

But when I configure 10.100.100.1 (server side under vpn ip) ip in Net Balancer of client side for using gateway and saved then showing “No link” .

Please help me for above Problem.

tanmoy

Hi,
    Please give me any solution my above post.
    Other wise give me any suggetion , My requirment is :

1> I am getting Internet from zeroshell server to zeroshell client using our three Internet connection through lan-to-lan vpn tunnel.
    2> Added three lan-to-lan vpn gateway in Net Balancer so then internet can be balanced.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.