Sensors UI Addon

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Sensors UI Addon

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  iulyb 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

iulyb

Hi,
    I developed a small addon that will support lm_sensors on UI. Basically it will add a new line under sysinfo frame and a link for more details window. The detail window will has an option to (re-)configurue.
    It support the config from UI but this feature is not quite required since you still need to go on cmd in order to install it.

How to Install:
    Create a location for it under /DB, recommended /DB/opt , then download and unpack.

mkdir /DB/opt && cd /DB/opt
    wget http://jb68.com/pkg/sensors_ui-3.6.0_0.1-ZS.tar.gz
    tar -xzvf sensors_ui-3.6.0_0.1-ZS.tar.gz

In order to work it we need to copy the content under /root/kerbynet dir. Add next lines under pre boot script:

# Add sensors in UI
    cd /DB/opt/sensors; /bin/cp -rf * /root/kerbynet.cgi/
    echo "apache ALL= NOPASSWD: /usr/local/sbin/sensors-detect">>/root/kerbynet.cgi/template.cfg/sudoers

Check enable, save then reboot router
    Here are some screencaps:

Have fun and report bugs 😉

reaperz

Hello

Question, how to get access to sensors from command line?

I would like to pull router CPU temp info with some shell command and then use it in my monitoring server to do some proper statistics.

iulyb

alpha_wall

Great post. it was easy to follow and really useful. One quick question how did you manage to add the temp chart to Zeroshell ??

Many thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.