Sending a public address over bridged connection

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Sending a public address over bridged connection

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  fenster 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

fenster

Hi, I’m hoping that someone can offer any advice on the following.

I have been using zeroshell with three ADSL connections at our office. There is a VPN from each connection to our datacentre. I have bonded these VPNs and created a bridge with the bonded interfaces.

network 1 : 192.168.1.0/21
    network 2 : 192.168.2.0/24

On a network 1 computer, I add my gateway as the internal address of the zeroshell in the datacentre (192.168.1.1) and I can browse the web etc over the bonded ADSLs – this works really well. Speed test pages etc reflect a true bonding of the ADSLs. Network configuration of PC behind zeroshell in our office :

IP 192.168.2.1
    SN 255.255.255.0
    GW 192.168.1.1

When I check the IP address, I can see that I am breaking out of the one of the zeroshell datacentre IPs – perfect.

What I would really like to do is send a public routed internet address from the datacentre over the bridged boned VPN to my office so that I can add a firewall etc on a proper public address (not natted). I have plenty of public addresses and spare interfaces on my zeroshell in the datacentre.

Can anyone tell me a simple way to do this?

Any help would be really appriciated.

Thankyou.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.