Question/problem for my zs home configuration

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Question/problem for my zs home configuration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Davide Ragonesi 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Davide Ragonesi
    Participant

Hi everyone, I need some advice.
    I have the Internet modem that now runs from dhcp, then I put a machine with proxmox where I have 3 vm including zeroshell, also an raspberry that I use for home automation where there is nginx which I use as a reverse proxy to route two services on the 443, one resides on one of the vm and the other on the raspberry.
    on the miniserver i have only one eth, what I would like is to remove the dhcp and the various port forwarding from the router and delegate everything to zs.
    can i with only one eth?
    I tried to enable the dhcp by putting the eth in nat and it all seemed to go, but I realized that with the zs dhcp the exposed services I have on my machines are reachable only from the home network while not from outside. The rest in theory works very well apart from the reachability of my services (I reach them through Duckdns domains with let’s encrypt certificates).
    Ideas?
    Greetings David

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.