PXE boot

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  nezorf 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

nezorf

I have been doing a lot of install lately and been using zeroshell as my dhcp server. Problem though is I would like to do PXE boots on my network.

Have you looked into adding a PXE boot feature? I think it could be nicely done via this web based tool.

@nezorf wrote:

I have been doing a lot of install lately and been using zeroshell as my dhcp server. Problem though is I would like to do PXE boots on my network.

Have you looked into adding a PXE boot feature? I think it could be nicely done via this web based tool.

I like pxe boot too, but if only indicate the pxe server ip adress in a new feature, can make me very happy. i think this implementation is very easy, because only add 1 or 2 lines in the dhcpd.conf file. thx

eliberatus

@aullasistemas wrote:

@nezorf wrote:

adding a PXE feature? I think it could be nicely…

I like pxe boot too, but if only indicate the pxe server ip adress in a new feature, can make me very happy. thx

I subscribe !

PLEASE, Please, please add the
    – TFPT (and the nceessary forms to manage it),
    – pxelinux.0 ,
    PXES Linux micro distribution files (from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pxes/ ) especially those files who will allow us to RDP a Windows Terminal Server from a cheap PIII-computer…
    – Another Field in the DHCP form for the boot file’s name (“pxelinux.0”)
    – Changes in DHCP to be persistent (after reboot).

Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.