Proper way to shutdown WRAP board

Home Page Forums Network Management Embedded Devices Proper way to shutdown WRAP board

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  OnHeL 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OnHeL

Recently placed ZeroShell onto a WRAP board in order to minimize power usage (was using a PC before). Everything has been humming along fine but there are times when I need to shut down ZeroShell, and here lies my problem.

Everytime I shut down the WRAP board, my certificates for admin user and the host show as expired when I do restart. Only way for me to turn of the board is either by pulling out the plug, or clicking shutdown from the ZeroShell web gui and then pulling out the plug. Either way, I get the above problem which I then have to revoke the cert, then renew, reboot and then install the trusted CA cert onto all my clients all over again.

So I wanted to know, is there a proper way to shutdown ZeroShell so my certificates dont convert to an expired year in 2002?

imported_fulvio
    Participant

I had the same problem with the WRAP Board because the time and date are not stored in the RTC. I solved the problem a with 3 Volt battery.

Regards
    Fulvio

OnHeL

Thanks Fulvio,

Could you point me in the right direction as how to accomplish this? I assume soldering is in order.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.