Profile – backup from VBox ZS-> restore on ORANGE Pi R1

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Profile – backup from VBox ZS-> restore on ORANGE Pi R1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Drazen Krnjeta 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Drazen Krnjeta
    Participant

I was using ZS on virtual mashine, and now, I want to transfer it to Orange Pi R1.
    My Orange booted normaly, and then I restore backup of profile from ZS wich was on virtual machine. When I activate that profile, there is no hosts and users (not even one), and I am unable to add any.

I get following error when I try to add host or user. Same error i get when I change admin password from terminal console, but password is succesfuly changed.

ldap_add: Other (e.g., implementation specific) error (80)additional info: internal error

fulvio
    Keymaster

I know this issue.It is due to a different version of Berkeley DB used as backed database.
    The ARM version of Zeroshell in one of the boot steps checks if a LDIF file is present and in such case uses it to import users and hosts. I’ll try to build a package that prepares a profile working on a X86 based Zeroshell to be imported on an ARM one.

Regards
    Fulvio

Drazen Krnjeta
    Participant

I would be grateful if you build this package…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.