Problem with setting up new network

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Problem with setting up new network

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  impactQuake 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

impactQuake

I have Zeroshell v3.6.0. setup as a virtual machine on vmaware 5.5.

For now I have two different internet providers, which are working as failover (fiber as main connection and PPoE as backup). I want to add third connection (fiber) or use it instead of PPoE.

At the moment I’ve done:
    • Deleted PPoE connection and added new virtual eth interface which is assigned to physical network card adapter
    • I’ve configured network settings according to ISP guidelines
    • I’ve added gateway of the new connection to the netbalancer (its pinging) but it’s returning as „fault”

What should I do to make it work?

impactQuake

Hi,

I remind myself because we still couldn’t solve the issue. Does anyone has any idea to make it work?

I will be grateful for any type of help

DrmCa
    Participant

@impactquake wrote:

Hi,

I remind myself because we still couldn’t solve the issue. Does anyone has any idea to make it work?

I will be grateful for any type of help

Can you post screenshots of your set up (with sensitive info erased) here, this may garner more attention. When I ran net balancer with 2x PPPOE over DSL, I just added both interfaces to the balancer and it worked out of the box, so not sure what you are doing different w/o seeing it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.