Problem with Recognizing Ethernet Ports on Jetway NF99FL-52

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Problem with Recognizing Ethernet Ports on Jetway NF99FL-52

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  byruda 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

byruda

I recently purchased a Jetway NF99FL-525 Dual Core Atom Mini-ITX system which has an integrated dual Intel WG82574L 10/100/1000 Ethernet chip and a Jetway 3x 1Gb Intel LAN Module daughter board.

I originally planned to use the system in another development project but when an ancient Gateway box with 5 Ethernet ports gave up the ghost, I’ve been trying to run Beta 15 on it.

Beta 15 recognizes all of the ports on the Jetway 3x 1Gb Intel LAN Module but does not see the two Ethernet ports of the Intel WG82574L chip.

A MINT 9 LiveCD with Linux kernel 2.6.32-21. does see all five Ethernet ports.

Even if I remove the Jetway 3x 1Gb Intel LAN Module daughter board, Beta 15 does not recognize the Ethernet Ports of the Intel WG82574L.

I checked Beta 14 and got the same results.

Does anyone have some ideas about how I might get Beta 15 to recongize all the ports.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.