PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE WIFI CARDS

Home Page Forums Network Management Wireless Networks PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE WIFI CARDS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  aullasistemas 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

when I install a wifi card and try to configure the wifi manager all ok no problems(beta13). BUT if I install a second card and try to configure both the wifi manager, does not operate any 2 cards. The first error is read is “ioctl: No such device” or something, and then the ethXX: no such device.
    i can see in iwconfig wifi0 & wifi1, but receive 1 error when try to configure manually.

I’ve tried 3 different cards. 2 different motherboards, changing pci slot and has not worked. beta11 and beta12 the same thing happened. Any ideas? or is it a bug.
    Again, 1 (wifi0) card is configured perfectly, 2 (wifi0 and wifi1) cards is impossible. thanks

Example:
    1 card. ok!!
    [wifi0] Atheros Communications Inc. Atheros AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
    — If — Mode — SSID

Hide — WDS — Security –
    >> ETH02 AP BOOST no no WEP128

2 card. i lost ETH02 (after i delete from setup->network web page, and impossible create a new one with the wifi-amager.
    [wifi0] Atheros Communications Inc. Atheros AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
    — If — Mode — SSID

Hide — WDS — Security –
    [wifi1] Atheros Communications Inc. Atheros AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)
    — If — Mode — SSID

Hide — WDS — Security –

lifer

Thank you for info

i install a new motherboard. a start from the first with the original beta13 image. 2 wifi cards works ok. thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.