Problem in Database

Home Page Forums Network Management Signal a BUG Problem in Database

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ppalias 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ppalias

Today I rebooted my ZS router, during an attempt to install an FXO card for the asterisk (eventually there were no pci slots free so it was not installed).
    Upon the boot the ZS did not behave normally. Lots of files seemed to be missing, such as modprobe, iptables and agetty. The box booted, but it was completely unusable. I didn’t have tty to see what is wrong. I booted from another CD to fsck the partitions, but nothing changed. To make long story short I ended up restoring a backup 4 months old, cause the other 2 were having the same problem. Important files are missing and the router cannot boot correctly. For the time being I have no time to investigate it, but if any developer would like to take a look on that I could upload the backup on the internet.

ppalias

Now I have some time to investigate. I have loaded a copy of the databse on another disk. I booted from a CD and activated the profile. Upon reboot the same issue came up again. The problem seems to be that it cannot find files mounted under the /usr.
    On my running ZS I notice that /usr is symbolic link on /cdrom/usr. My suspicion is that something is wrong either with fstab or with /dev/ram2 with acts as root of ZS.
    Anyone any idea?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.