Port Forwarding Protocol

Home Page Forums Network Management Request a new feature Port Forwarding Protocol

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  flaxx 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

flaxx

I don’t know if this has been mentioned. But it would be nice if under the protocol section (in Port Forwarding) we could select “Both” as some applications may use either UDP or TCP (and some I don’t even know).

adnan25

@flaxx wrote:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned. But it would be nice if under the protocol section (in Port Forwarding) we could select “Both” as some applications may use either UDP or TCP (and some I don’t even know).

I totally agree.

It would be nice to edit Previous entries and have a description column to say what the forwarding is for.

Sometimes i forward range of ports which I can’t do at the moment.

Smokeshow

I definitely agree with these suggestions. Its a pain to forward a range of ports right now. And then when I have to make changes, it is a hassle to figure out what is already forwarded.

ppalias

The TCP/UDP and port range issue have been fixed. 🙂

Smokeshow

@ppalias wrote:

The TCP/UDP and port range issue have been fixed. 🙂

Have they? I guess that is a good enough reason for me to upgrade to R12. I’ve been running r11 on all of my machines since it was released and most of them have an uptime of nearly one year.

ppalias

There was a patch on b11, but on b12 it is fixed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.