Popup when connection established doesn’t work

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Popup when connection established doesn’t work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  michlG 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

michlG

Hello,

I installed zeroshell yesterday and it works quite good.
    But now I have a few problems:

• The popup which is shown when a user connects to the zeroshell (via Captive Portal) does not show any data. Which means that the duration, the data and the costs remain always 0. Do I have to activate this function?
    • If a user wants to access the internet he first has to login on the Login-Site of the Captive Portal. On this site he must enter the Username, the Password and the Domain. The domain is EXAMPLE.COM and I would like to enter another domain. Is there a easy way to do that?

Regards
    Michael

imported_fulvio
    Participant

The accounting of the time and traffic per connection will be implemented in one of the next releases. To add other authentication domains (Kerberos REALMs and RADIUS domains) you have to click on the button [+] in the section [Captive Portal][Authentication][Authorized Domains] of the web GUI. After that, the new added domain will be listed to the users of the captive portal.

The user can select the domain in two manner:

1) by selecting it in the combobox

2) by append it to the username in the form username@domain

Regards
    Fulvio

michlG

Hi,

thank you for your fast reply.
    I added the authentication domain but then I have the problem that the access is denied.

Which means if I try to login with user@EXAMPLE.COM it works.
    But if I try to login with user@MYDOMAIN.COM it doesn’t.

I need just one domain but it would be better if I could hide or replace the EXAMPLE.COM domain.

Regards
    Michael

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Is MYDOMAIN.COM a Kerberos 5 realm?
    You just have to define the KDC for this REALM from [Kerberos 5][Realms]. If the domain is an Active Directory domain the related KDC is the domain controller.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.