please HELP… Problems with HUAWEI USB STICK

Home Page Forums Network Management Signal a BUG please HELP… Problems with HUAWEI USB STICK

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian111982md 10 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CPU ( 1) Pentium III (Katmai) 559MHz Release 1.0.beta11

Load Avg 0.06 0.03 0.01
    Kernel 2.6.25.17
    Memory 255616 kB

HARDWARE: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10) (ETH00)
    [HUAWEI VODAFONE-USB-STICK {K3520}-mit sd-card-slot need usbmodeswitch????] (PPP0)

Hello, sorry for my english, but my english is not so well…

I have a problem to use zeroshell together with ETH00 and an huawei E169 (K3520 i belive)
    orginaly from vodafone (Germany) now i use mobile Partner as Dashboard software (without firmware-update)
    because before it was vodafone dashboard in use with vodafone simcard.
    I do this change because i will use this usb stick with my BASE.DE Sim (Eplus)

So, in Windows XP all get right with mobile partner dashboard and BASE.DE

but i will use a old PC (PIII 559MHz) as a umts / router in act with zeroshell

i think i have trouble to install zeroshell correct on hdd (hda) i must use cd-boot and between post
    it mounts automaticli my device (hda3) with my Profile (COMPACTFLASH….)

but nearly i will solved it myself?!! – hope so

my problem is to solve the usb huawei stick to get work with zeroshell.

i think about is usbmodeswitch a option to solve my problem??? and how to??? or is it already solved?

is a german mirror avalible for downloading zeroshell? maybe to get a new release from zeroshell

please help me i will donate some money to your project ! it is fantastic an really simple (web-gui-config)

this is that i always search for !!! really nice

Problem:I’ve come across problems with usb and thumbnail drives that are “password protected/locked” or have manufacturer software installed on them that cannot be formatted by zeroshell through the web interface.

Solution:You have to go into Windows and manually format or remove password protection from the drive first.

@vpn_rollercoaster wrote:

Problem:I’ve come across problems with usb and thumbnail drives that are “password protected/locked” or have manufacturer software installed on them that cannot be formatted by zeroshell through the web interface.

Solution:You have to go into Windows and manually format or remove password protection from the drive first.

Hello, tell me, please. How i can do format this stick?
    in windows it is prompted as cd-rom drive (with mobile connect-software)

Pin asking is deactivated already

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.