old version instability?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell old version instability?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dannyjel 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dannyjel

Hi,

part of my job (IT) in the company in which i work is maintanning the zeroshell, it is not very stable and there are always minor problems, we are running V3.0.0, do you thing that updating to latest version could help? if so what would be the least intrusive/disruptive way to update?

DrmCa
    Participant

The only problems I recall from running 3.0 were with VOIP.
    I still have them on 3.5 but replacing the ATA fixed them mostly, or at least remediated.

Perhaps you can mention what softs of problems you are getting and someone might pitch in with an idea.

I run ZS on various hardware for at least 10 years since v. 1.0beta3 and ran 2.0, 3.0 and now 3.5 with no show-stopper problems.

dannyjel

do the new published exploits found i would prefer to just update to the new 3.7.1 , i would love to hear from someone who updated in order to figur out the best and quickest way to do it as i would not want to interupt office workflow, can i update from within ZS or do i have to reinstall?

DrmCa
    Participant

I have burned my fingers with the updates on Linux platforms: Fedora and Ubuntu. Since then I do not trust any update processes and just reinstall and restore the profiles from backup.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.