No reboot [Resolved]

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell No reboot [Resolved]

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  jeanb 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jeanb

I use Zeroshell 1.0.beta14, on VMWare 1.0.7.

All is fine (2 network cards, routing, NAT, captive portal), but I’ve a problem with reboot.

I stop Zeroshel virtual machine (shutdown) and don’t see error message on console.

I start the virtual machine Zeroshell: the VMWare BIOS end, and then I’ve a black screen, with cursor left side, two or three lines above the top, and nothing other.

What’s happened ?

I’m testing profiles: save and restore. In System Setup Pofiles:
    – Model say “VMWare, VMWare virtual SD”,
    – SD1 exists and is type ext3, without error.

There is no profile. If I create a profile, I’ve the same problem. If I active the profile, I’ve the same problem.

If I “revert to snapshot”, all is fine and I can see the Zeroshell configuration (so it’s easy for me to test).

Thanks for all.

This solution is really extraordinary !!! Thanks for it.

mgibbons

I have no problem at all on Vmware ESX 3.5 and 4.0 with rebooting activation or anything.

I would suggest this is a Vmware 1.07 issue. Have you tried later versions of VM ware player or server like 1.0.10 or even version 2.0

kr’s

Mark

jeanb

“Old” VMWare 1.0.7 to 1.0.9 create the same problem (I’ve not tested with VMWare 2.0″).

With Virtual Box 3.2, no problem. All is fine.

Thanks for all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.