Newbie question about VPN Bonding

Home Page Forums Network Management Networking Newbie question about VPN Bonding

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  ramdac 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ramdac

Hello.

First is first: Thank you Fulvio for your great ZeroShell. It’s a great work and I think you’ve worked hard in it. Bravo maestro.

Now my question is: My company has two offices and we want to improve VPN performance.

I want to bond three or more DSL lines with zeroshell at our head office, and connect to that Bond from our support office, than has a single DSL line. Do we need to use two zeroshells, one per office? I don’t want to install another machine at that support office. Is it possible or we have to install a zeroshell per branch office?

Thank you.

ramdac

I answer myself:

To bond two DSL connections with zeroshell you can use ifenslave at the other side of the VPN bond, but it will be theoretically easier to do with two zeroshells.

Now, another question: is there any easy tutorial for doing this simple configuration?. I can easily configure a LAN to LAN VPN but I don-t know how to bond two different VPNs.

Thank you again.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.