New Zeroshell 3.4.0

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New Zeroshell 3.4.0

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_fulvio 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,

Zeroshell 3.4.0 has a new kernel with improved detection and support for the new generation hardware. Enhanced performance and several bugs have been fixed. Guaranteed Wireless connectivity for iPad and iPhone updated to the latest iOS 9. The upgrade can be done on-line via the Package Manager without reinstalling.

Regards
    Fulvio

masmalik

I have update from 3.3.2 using Package Manager, but after booting sistem stop booting proses with this message “Wrong ISO filesystem found

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Probably the download is not correctly terminated. You should restart with the other slot containing tha 3.3.2, remove the upgrade package and try again.
    Regards
    Fulvio

gordonf

http://www.antiwindowscatalog.com/downloads/ZS340_OVA_Template.zip (602 MB)

This is the stock ZS installation using the same VMware Tools hack as before. It seems to work with the stock kit, but I haven’t had a chance to try any packages.

masmalik

@fulvio wrote:

Probably the download is not correctly terminated. You should restart with the other slot containing tha 3.3.2, remove the upgrade package and try again.
    Regards
    Fulvio

I Can’t download with this message
    —-
    All prerequisites satisfied

Checking dependencies for 53400:Release …
    The package has no dependencies

Downloading and extracting the package 53400:Release …
    –15:02:37– http://updates.zeroshell.org/getpkg.php?ID=53400&HW=e894f60270bf&SALT=57d471e6
    => `-‘
    Resolving updates.zeroshell.org… failed: Host not found.
    tar: This does not look like a tar archive
    tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

>> ERROR: Downloading process has failed

alpha_wall

I tried to download the package and I get the following error message : “Operation not allowed without a valid Repository Subscription”
    how do I get a valid subscription ?

alpha_wall

I did get the wrong ISO file. as instructed by fulvio I unistalled and reisntalled not it seems to work just fine.
    Thanks again for this great product

diegottt

You cannot upgrade Live CD version

I have this error on upgrade from 3.3.2 to 3.4.0 but I have installed zeroshell to sda1. Is there a method to bypass this error?

alpha_wall

So far I have been very happy with the new release.
    About at the same time I did get an upgrade of my DSL line and it has been transparent.

I did write a little bit about my infrastructure on my website http://klausbinder.com/?p=3331

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.