new to zeroshell and some questions

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell new to zeroshell and some questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  abubin 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

abubin

Hi everyone!

I just discovered zeroshell and is pretty darn excited about it. I wonder why I didn’t know of this product before.

The one feature in zeroshell that catch my attention is the netbalancing feature. This is one of the most asked feature I see by people for software router/gateway. I can’t wait to test this out.

However, there is another big feature that people really need and that’s the bandwidth limit capability. I see zeroshell like already have partial implementation of this feature, wondering when it will be fully implemented fully.

Also, i have configured squid long time ago and I remember it has some sort of bandwidth limiting with multi-level ACL that user can define. Just wondering why zeroshell is not using squid as it already has a lot of features to save development time.

Maybe I am wrong about some features so I apologize for it. Haven’t test out zeroshell yet. Can’t wait…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.