New release

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New release

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_fulvio 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,
    the new release 1.0.beta15 of Zeroshell contains RADIUS Accounting module that allows you to count the connection time, the connection traffic and the connection charge either for Captive Portal or Access Point with WPA/WPA2 Enterprise connections. You can set time/traffic limits and manage prepaid connections. The captive portal has been enhanced with new features such as protection against DoS attacks and the ability to disable the pop-up network access on mobile devices (iPhone, IPad, Android SmartPhones, …).

Regards
    Fulvio

The Dodger

Many thanks fulvio (and all others who worked on it) for the new release!
    I really like the new accouting options. It don’t feels like a “beta version”! 😀

The only thing I am really badly missing is IPv6… No chance to get at least a forward option for it in the near future? I can’t use my SixXs tunnel because zeroshell is blocking the IPv6 traffic.

imported_fulvio
    Participant

IPv6 support is in my todolist.

Regards
    Fulvio

The Dodger

Thanks for the information, I look forward to it! 🙂

fadjar340

Dear Fulvio,

Do you have some documentation that explain how to build the prepaid user?
    So, I can manage the prepaid usage with this release…

Regards,
    Fadjar Tandabawana

DrmCa
    Participant

Fulvio,

Thank you for a new release! Much appreciated.

Just being a pest and reminding you of the issue with Load balancer which I’ve reported via email.

mcgregox

Just congratulations Fulvio… Keep on that way, this is now better than older versions.

mixahlos

I have installed zeroshell in the hard drive,
    can I just update the current or do I have to set it up again ?
    I want to try updating because I have a problem the last 3 days with captive portal and when a user connects stays connected for 1 minute and then asks to login again,
    maybe the session expires?
    if yes why this wasn’t happening before and happens the last 3 days?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.