New release 1.0.beta8

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New release 1.0.beta8

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_fulvio 11 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Zeroshell 1.0.beta8 is now available. The main new feature is the WiFi support, with which, a Zeroshell box is able to act as a Multi-SSID Wireless Access Point. Any SSID can be either routed or bridged with a 802.1q VLAN. Different type of wireless security access modalities are supported, such as WPA-PSK, WPA-EAP with Radius and WEP. Multiple WiFi cards can be managed in the same box and the Load-Balancing between them can be configured. Many bugs have been fixed and the security level of the Captive Portal and the VPN connections has been increased. In addition, the network interfaces can be configured to dynamically acquire an IP address by contacting a DHCP server.

Regards
    Fulvio

rochajoel

where it says “Wifi support” should be “MAD Wifi support” because for me it didn’t worked.
    I have a Wireless USB ZD1211.

Anyway… good work i would like to test the load balancing feature, but it will not be soon…

StevenJohns

Fluvio,

You’ve been promissing the netbalancer since beta 4….did it actually make this version ????

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Sorry, but the net balancer takes me more time.

Regards
    Fulvio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.