New release 1.0.beta16

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New release 1.0.beta16

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_fulvio 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,

the release 1.0.beta16 fixes some problems of the Captive Portal that slow the opening of the authentication page on browsers that perform CRL or OCSP checks. The recovery mechanism in case of LDAP DB corruption after a crash has been improved.
    The support for Shibboleth Service Provider that redirects the Captive Portal authentication against an Identity Provider belonging to a standalone or federated AAI has been added.

Regards
    Fulvio

hojendiz

😀 thanks fulvio

franciswong

In Setup/Profiles/Create Profile/:
    – error message :
    “ERROR: LDAP Base malformed (ex. dc=example,dc=com or o=example.com) “
    – given value for “LDAP Base” : “dc=ideasys,dc=local”
    – Question: Is this value the problem ?

Thanks for answer!
    PS: This version is a “very fresh” flavour, so, happy to be quite a tester !

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Could you check if the ETH00 has an IP address?
    If the ETH00 as not an IP address the creation of the LDAP DB fails. This bug also affect previous release releases.

wpiatekk

Hi Fulvio

I’m quite a newbie on this forum, but I’ve been working with the new release of Zeroshell latetely and I have a question,

first as for Your question yes ETH00 automatically has a IP address assigned its 192.168.0.75 as I’m not wrong

Personally I’ve got question for the blacklist in Proxy settings. My ZeroShell and CaptivePortal is working fine and the users can connect via Wifi and browse the internet and everything but they can access all the sites even those I’ve put in to the blacklist, I was thinking maybe its a bug in this new releases?

Thanks in advance

franciswong
    fulvio wrote:
    Could you check if the ETH00 has an IP address?
    If the ETH00 as not an IP address the creation of the LDAP DB fails. This bug also affect previous release releases.

Hi Fluvio,
    Thanks for response,
    “…ETH00 as not an IP address…”, NO! it has ! Because Zeroshell installed in a VM (Virtual Machine), and i use ETH00 for controlling this VM !
    Also, one day later, I succeeded in Profile Creation of Zeroshell in a VM (PROXMOX)
    I think i created a conflict because i tred to modify certificates without enough knowledges … So perhaps, there is no bug … If i found up something, i’ll notice it, on an other place in the forum, i promiss (the newbie i am mad a mistake, i saw it later !)

Thanks for the good work zeroshell is!
    FW

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.