New release 1.0.beta13

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New release 1.0.beta13

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  imported_fulvio 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

imported_fulvio
    Participant

Hi,
    it’s available a new release of Zeroshell that includes the following new features and improvements:

– an accounting module preview for controlling the time and the bandwidth per user connection;
    – the Bandwithd application for checking per host bandwidth;
    – some bug fixes.

Regards
    Fulvio Ricciardi

aries

another great job sir fulvio… i’ll try to test this on monday.

by the way, does the dansguardian is still working on the new release?

😀

_Mat_

fulvio, since you didn’t say anything else in this anouncement, am I right, that beta 13 is still using the old kernel? Do you have an idea, when there will be a release with a new kernel?

mark_orion

Hi Fulvio,
    thanks for this great piece of work! Where can I find release notes that tell me what bugs have been fixed ?

pryan

Is there a more extensive list to what bugs were fixed with beta 13?

billturnbull

Thanks for the preview to accounting Fulvio!

My question is;
    Well background first: I want to whack a ZS box as a captive portal in a local hotel, password security isnt a major thing, so they’ll list the password for each room in the compendiums and change them as needed… They just want to log bandwidth used by the guests and lock onto a few that are abusing the free access…

So, will there be a pretty interface for the hotel manager to change/reset accounting settings so they dont have to wade through the other management pages?

Thanks,
    Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.