New install – SSL Certificate in Firefox marked as ‘invalid’

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell New install – SSL Certificate in Firefox marked as ‘invalid’

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dbs 10 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dbs

I’m testing out a brand new (beta11) install of Zeroshell, and I’m having a problem on restart.

I’ve created my profile and saved it to the HD, and activated it. After activation, I get a warning from Firefox that there’s no valid issuer for the SSL cert. In FF, I can usually add an exception, but when I go to do so, I get a “This certificate is valid” – but a page refresh still shows the same error.

I resorted to going into Chrome, which prompted saying it was a ‘bad cert’, I said “okay, no problem” and was able to log in fine.

Any ideas?

vmv4

Firefox should be closed, including all tabs and ‘Downloads’ window after saving Zeroshell profile to be able to accept new certificate.

Regards,
    vmv4

dbs

@vmv4 wrote:

Firefox should be closed, including all tabs and ‘Downloads’ window after saving Zeroshell profile to be able to accept new certificate.

That did it, thanks. I now have a happy Linux box authenticating against zeroshell via LDAP. Yay!

raxs22

I also hit this problem from time to time. Holding Shift and hitting refresh typically fixes the issue for me. I think firefox is loading a mix of cached data and new data resulting in the conflict.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.