Netbalancer: Fault on ETH, what should be default gateway?

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Netbalancer: Fault on ETH, what should be default gateway?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  seppl 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

seppl

Hi there,

I am trying to use the netbalancer to combine the bandwith of a) a ADSL connection (ppp0) and a cable internet connection (ETH01 with Dynamic IP via DHCP).
    The netbalancer always shows “fault” since I set it up. Cabel connection has been working as long as it was the only internet connection. When I set up the second internet connection via ppp0 this connection is the only one where the traffic goes through.
    I set up DNS forwarders for “ANY” domain an I am using different public DNS servers.

What should be the default gateway? The IP-Adress of ETH01? This adress will change every 24 hours. The Gateway which is provided by the dhcp-server of the cabel company? What if this gateways IP-adress changes? 😯

Kind regards vor any hints!

Seppl

ppalias

I don’t think you should use DEFAULT GATEWAY.
    Anyway could you upload some screenshots of the Netbalancer page, as well as the properties of each link in the main Netbalancer page. (click on the link’s bullet and then on “change” )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.