Need Help on routing

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Need Help on routing

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  andre2009 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

andre2009

I need to acces my remote tftp server.. it is not workin..
    src=176.16.0.101 dst=216.xxx.xxx.99 sport=1029 dport=69 packets=5 bytes=310 [UNREPLIED] src=216.xxx.xxx.99 dst=216.xxx.xxx.171 sport=69 dport=1029 packets=0 bytes=0 mark=0 use=2

Please me,

maybe the lak of sleep is getting to me and i’am forgeting thing..

what would be the rule setting in routing this corectly or in the firewall

Thank in advance

ppalias

I am not sure exactly what is this line you have posted here… Is it a firewall rule? Is it some kind of logging?
    I can see that you are mixing public and private IPs. You should pay extra attention on that as a private IP is NATed before it is routed in the internet, so the source IP will be different.

andre2009

@ppalias wrote:

I am not sure exactly what is this line you have posted here… Is it a firewall rule? Is it some kind of logging?
    I can see that you are mixing public and private IPs. You should pay extra attention on that as a private IP is NATed before it is routed in the internet, so the source IP will be different.

This is my firewall incepting the port..

my phone 176.16.0.101,
    should i open port 69 .. i kind of lost on how to do it in there

ppalias

I still don’t get it. Please make a drawing of the situation here. Where is the phone connected, where is the Zeroshell located, what interfaces it has, where is this firewall and where is the tftp server.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.