i try to install Zeroshell 3.0 on my harddisk using the live-CD and the 2GB Disk Image.
I do it the following way:
1. boot with live-cd
2. format the disk with fdisk /dev/sda
4. make new filesystem on sda with mkfs /dev/sda
5. sounting my usb-stick with mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt/loop1
6. extract the 2GB-Disk-Image to the Disk gunzip Zeroshell… > /dev/sda
7. wait until finished, reboot without live-cd
now the problem:
Grub can not read the filesystem an reports an error…
I did the same way with ZS 2.0.RC3 and had no problem!
Anybody has experience in installing ZS3.0 on harddisk?
At first it did not work for me too, as I connected the external USB drive enclosure to a hub which was generating read/write errors. Once discovered that using checksum, I connected to the motherboard port directly, ran dd again and that time it worked.