Need help connecting to commercial VPN Service (StrongVPN)

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN Need help connecting to commercial VPN Service (StrongVPN)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  sincwill 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sincwill

I would greatly appreciate assistance configuring ZeroShell to connect to a commercial VPN service that I use to connect to geographically restricted websites.

I currently use OpenVPN on a DD-WRT router. I would prefer to use OpenVPN but would happily switch to PPTP if that works.

I have a file from the service provider with the CA certificate and Private Key but I’m not sure how to import that information via the GUI. Do I create separate files for the import process? If so, what format should they be saved in?

Again, I greatly appreciate any assistance.

redfive
    Participant

First, be sure that both certificate and key are in .pem , then simply go to NETWORK, VPN, X.509 Host Certificate “Imported” button , select the Certificate and the key , then “Import” button. Again , in NETWORK, VPN, X.509 Host Certificate drop-down menu on the left , select “Imported” , drop-down menu on the right , select the certificate just imported, reboot the vpn service.
    greetings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.