Multiple Wifi Connections

Home Page Forums Network Management Wireless Networks Multiple Wifi Connections

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  eherc 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

eherc

Hello,

I am in the process of researching at the moment, but my friends and I in my apartment complex want to try load-balancing across each of our respective internet connections individually.

From what I’ve read, zeroshell appears the way to go, however, my question delves a little further. I am wondering if I am able to create multiple virtual wireless adapters and in turn connect to different wireless networks from one physical wireless adapter. Zeroshell could then load-balance across all these separate connections.

I’ve researched quite a bit on these forums and I cannot find the answer to my question (I’ve also tried googling first which is actually what brought me to zeroshell).

Thank you kindly in advance.

ohit

@eherc wrote:

I am wondering if I am able to create multiple virtual wireless adapters and in turn connect to different wireless networks from one physical wireless adapter.

Yes, I believe so. It appears this way on my ZeroShell machine with Atheros WiFi adapter.

I like your idea – will try this later.

Utteru

Actually I am not getting can you please explain it ??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.