Multiple WAN configuration escapes me after 3 day forum hunt

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Multiple WAN configuration escapes me after 3 day forum hunt

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  AussieWISP 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

AussieWISP

I am the last to ask as there is so much support for ZS but for the life of me I can’t get multiple wan’s to work. Firstly I setup 2 adsl connections via PPPOE on ETH04 & 05, all good came up as connected, then I setup ETH00 as static 192.168.1.75, then I setup DHCP on ETH00, no probs; however I cannot get the internet from the two adsl connections to link to ETH00 and feed the netowrk. I also tried Netbalancer as described in several posts and how to’s without ip’s just network interface, even tried with ip’s. I’ve tried that many configurations after reading many guides and forum comments but I think I just need the on switch. Have tried various bridging to no avail and have tried Dyn IP instead of PPPOE on the adsl modems, zip, nothing. In a nutshell I want to connect 4 adsl to 4 wan and get them to feed ETH00 to the external network. ❓

AtroposX

Perhaps adding the external interfaces to the NAT section might help, in your case ETH04 and ETH05, that way your lan of ETH00 knows about the external interfaces? just a thought.

AussieWISP

Cheers, have tried that to no avail.

Have tried a new config and this may ave been the case all along, I can access web sites but only if I put in the external IP, typing domains doesn’t work and i’ve tried different dns’s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.