Multiple Subnets – ERROR

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Multiple Subnets – ERROR

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Mana 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mana

Hello,
    I am unable to use more than 10 subnets on 1 network adapter. In Zeroshell under NetworkDHCP section, I can successfully have 9 subnets but when I add 1 (the 10th) the status ” Active on: EHT0 =Green”) switches to “Active ETH0 =NONE = red”. Is this a limitation of Subnets on 1 Network Adapter or something else. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Mana

@mana wrote:

Hello,
    I am unable to use more than 10 subnets on 1 network adapter. In Zeroshell under NetworkDHCP section, I can successfully have 9 subnets but when I add 1 (the 10th) the status ” Active on: EHT0 =Green”) switches to “Active ETH0 =NONE = red”. Is this a limitation of Subnets on 1 Network Adapter or something else. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

mistake, it’s regarding the DHCP Subnets. I am unable to configure more than 9 Subnets on 1 Network Adapter. Additional info, Subnets are working for more than 9 Subnets but the DHCP configuration for the Subnets does not work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.