Multichannel VPN – Connection refused (code=111)

Home Page Forums Network Management VPN Multichannel VPN – Connection refused (code=111)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  btklister 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

btklister
    Participant

Hi

I successively implemented a Single Channel LAN to LAN VPN following this tutorial: http://www.ieee754.org/?p=17 . However when i add another interface, the new VPN link can´t be establish, showing code 111 error.

Anyone knows what i’m doing wrong?

Thanks

btklister
    Participant

my firewall rules on both sites are the following:

redfive
    Participant

Firewall rules , so written , are not necessary , since the default policy is accept , (could be very useful for logging/debugging purpose, but your logging is disabled) and in any case are irrelevant, since the connection seems refused by the vpn server.
    It is a bit hard to help you, ….. are the roles correct (server/client) on both links? psk match ? is remote host’s pubblic ip correct ? try enabling logging and take a look about what really happen on pppX interfaces , (it looks like a ip/psk/role mismatch…)

btklister
    Participant

The WAN port of my VPN server is connected to a router/firewal and thus to ASDL line. For some reason the router/firewall doesn´t let me add multiple VPN to the same machine. I replace the ADSL line with a PPP interface and now it’s working, however i still have to figure out whats wrong with the router.

Out of context: In my configuration (2 PPP links on one side and 1 PPP on other side) i get lots of out-of-order packets, leading to a very small BW increase. Any thoughts? I have read about changing the tcp reordering parameter in the bonding driver, does it worth it?

btklister
    Participant

Solved.

The problem were in the ADSL router. The VPN ports were blocked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.