Multi Channel Site-to-Site Broadband Bonding

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroShell Multi Channel Site-to-Site Broadband Bonding

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  trhill 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

trhill

Hi,

Can Zeroshell be configured to implement site-to-site broadband bonding?

I am looking for a way to combine multiple (2 to 4) IP channels set up on a 3G type satellite network, to provide a single higher bandwidth channel via the Internet for single data flows, such as a video conference.

Any advice from those who have tried this, or pointers to documents/resources etc would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Trevor

jjlbgreen

take a look at sharedband.com – might help 😀

gcams

Hi Trevor,

Yes it can certainly be done and zeroshell is well equipped to do it.

Take a look at the links relating to bonding here:

http://zeroshell.net/eng/documentation/

There’s even a youtube video of setting it up.

Hopefully this will provide a starting point for you.

Cheers,
    Graham

ztz

Hey guys,

I know this is quite a bit of a delayed response here but I figured I’d post anyways because this topic still seems quite relevant around the net. I’ve been researching broadband bonding recently and it is definitely achievable as I know there are a select few companies that sell products capable of doing such. They require no software (i.e. MLPPP) and the ISP’s need no prior knowledge of this for it to work. I’m sure if you just google search “broadband bonding” you can find the answer you’re looking for.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.