Logo image

Home Page Forums Network Management ZeroTruth Logo image

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  manishbindlas 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to use my own logo image on Zerotruth page so that management users can see our logo.

I uploaded the logo file from “config —> zerotruth —-> logo

> upload”. The logo uploads but once I logout and re-login the uploaded logo is gone.

I have also replaced the base.png file. In this case also the changes are lost once i log-out and re login.

truthahn

Hi,
    In the upper part of Zerotruth there are two images, the image with the logo and the image of Zerotruth, which overlaps, loadable from the config page that identifies the service (hotel, school …). The second image appears on interface of the Captive Portal and on tickets to be printed. The image with the logo of ZT (base.png) is not editable. This choice is dictated by the view that the reference is correct, only on the administrative side, at ZT that Zeroshell. Realizing that for the “companies” is also important customize this graphic part there is a possibility using the following steps:
    1. Process the file “base.png” to your liking containing however, even in the background and reduced, the Zerotruth logo with reference to Zeroshell;
    2. send the logo changed for email ( truthahn@zerotruth.net )
    3. enter the code that you will receive before you insert the image.

Hi truthahn,

I have emailed the logo file. Thanks.

Also, is it possible to customize the Zerotruth login page (index.sh)?

truthahn

hi,
    no, index.sh is not customizable.
    Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.